October 6th
The first few days I was diagnosed with jaundice and had to go in every day for 4 days to check the levels. They had to prick my heel and take blood, but most of the visits I was sleeping and it didn't even bother me! My mommy was more sad about it then I was! Luckily by the 5th day the levels started to drop and so I didn't have to keep going back.
After that I went in for my 2 week appointment. I weighed in at 7 lbs 6 ounces! I gained 2 pounds in two weeks! ( I weighed 5 lb 1 ounce at my 2 day check up). Now that I'm back at my birth weight, the MD gave the OK to just eat when I ask for it! Also the MD told me that my jaundice looked like it was improving, so even though I'm still orange/yellow, it should get better as long as I keep pooping! ( and I do that very well!)
Look how big I'm getting! My little cheeks are starting to get chubby! I'm such a good eater!
Look how big I'm getting! My little cheeks are starting to get chubby! I'm such a good eater!
No comments:
Post a Comment