Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lindsay's 1st birthday/ Visiting the Lo's




November 13th

Today I went to Lindsay's first birthday at the Hukilau! (Poor thing had an allergic reaction to medication and Auntie Stacy wanted to make sure everyone knew that she doesn't normally look like that! ... but I still think she's cutie!!) . There were so many kids and babies there! I was sleeping ( again) most of the time, but I got to meet some of mommy & daddys friends for the first time, like Staci, Cole and Denise!


At night time we went to visit Spencer, Stella, Tyler & Ken and Anna. My mommy and daddy ate some yummy food while I slept. Later Anna and Ken played with me and kept me entertained! I had fun but I was pretty pooped!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You forgot to mention that Lindsay had an allergic reaction to medication... she doesn't normally look like that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... you updated it! :) Thanks Yumers!

    ReplyDelete