Tuesday, February 22, 2011

5 months old

February 22

Today I turned 5 months old! I went to the doctors and they said I now weigh 15 lbs 12 ounces and am 26 inches tall!


Here are some of the new things I'm doing:
Sitting more upright in my tripod position and grabbing my toes

Grabbing and holding my toys and putting them in my mouth...



Able to hang out in tummy time position longer...
Still not sure what to do with my hands .. but I like the flying position!... 

Playing in my stand up 'saucer' and reaching for the toys...

Sucking on my fingers and drooling all the time...
Able to grab my toys on my playmat... 



Rolling from tummy to my back...



Here I go...

Slow start...
Big push...

I'm going over....
I did it! ( I did end up on my back, but my mommy didn't get my finished product!)



Here's a video of me rolling... I like to take my time...





Hanging out with Rocky and touching his soft fur...
Holding my own book during reading time..

and grabbing my own pacifier and holding it ( but I also like to throw it on the ground!) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment