Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Hollow II

January 15th

Today I got to go back to Happy Hollow! I haven't been there since I can walk and I really enjoyed it! I loved all the animals and was fascinated by all the sounds they made and tried to mimic them all! I also got to ride the Danny Dragon train again and enjoy the little sights along the way. Mommy thought she'd try me on the carousal again ( last time I cried so much they stopped the ride for me to get off), hoping that I'd like it this time... but I DID NOT like it at all! I was fine until the ride actually started to move! I lasted the whole ride but whimpered/shaked the whole time and just kept telling mommy 'no, no , no , no'! Mommy felt bad. Maybe when I'm older I'll enjoy it. Other than that I had a really fun time running around the whole place and seeing everything! I hope we go back again soon!!

Happy, before the ride...
..not so happy during the ride... 

Checking out the animals
Look at how close he is to me!

Not sure what I'm sitting on here...
On Danny the Dragon

These little things are fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment