Friday, November 30, 2012

Kiley turns 3 months

November 30th

Today Kiley turned 3 months old! She still sleeps a lot of the day but she has started to coo and smile a lot more and she really ‘watches’ the mobile. And when I put my face in front of hers she'll look at me now!  I like to try and interact with her! She can sit upright and hold her head pretty well but she still falls side to side or forward. I have to help make sure she doesn't fall down! She can lay on her tummy pretty good and kind of do what mommy calls the 'superman' pose. She does cry now and then and will often wake me up during the night, but my mommy and daddy say she's a good baby. I haven't been sleeping well at night though and I wake up often calling for my mommy and daddy.  I've been trying to adjust to having a little sister and mommy and daddy say I'm doing pretty well, but there definitely are some difficult times, both at night and during the day! I'm trying to learn to share things, the most difficult being mommy! I don't want mommy holding Kiley because I want to be held instead! 



No comments:

Post a Comment