Friday, March 8, 2013

Boat show/ Disneyland!

March 8-10th

This weekend we went down to Anaheim! Daddy wanted to go to a boat show down there and since Disneyland was close by, Mommy and Daddy decided to make it a family trip and a family vacation!!
We spent the day at the boat show on friday and I got to see a lot of cool things! Lots of big boats, some fish, some birds and some cool fishing stuff! Daddy's friends had a neat booth there too and it was fun to see them there!



The next two days we went to Disneyland!!! Uncle Spencer, Auntie Stella and Tyler met us down there and I was so excited to see them! We had so much fun at Disneyland! 

With Mickey and Mr Disney
Group picture!

I love Tyler!
With Goofy

In the toon car
With Mickey

Funny Mater hats!
Kiley and Auntie

Cool hats!
Waiting for the parade

Cheese!
Kiley, smile!

With Mickey and Minnie
With Tyler

With Pluto
Me and Daddy

The Lo's 
On The Small World


With Hayden, Olivia, Katie, Jeff, Emma and Tyler
Face painting!

Do you like my Nemo?


No comments:

Post a Comment