Sunday, June 30, 2013

Kiley is 10 months old!!

June 30th

Kiley is 10 months old already!! I notice that she's getting older because she can move all over the place now! She loves to crawl and follow me everywhere, which can be fun at times but also very annoying! I get mad at her often, but mommy says she just wants to be near me.  She can now pull herself up from sitting, so I've realized that my stuff isn't 'safe' anymore on the ottoman or on my art table! I have to move my stuff higher so that she can't get to it! And now she can 'cruise' side to side so I have to be even quicker at trying to keep my things away from her! Kiley is also going up the stairs a lot! Someone always has to watch her though becuase she doesn't know how to go back down backwards and she's almost fallen a couple of times! I try to help 'teach' her how to go down the stairs backwards but it seems so easy to me so I dont know why she can't do it! Kiley likes to put everything in her mouth! Mommy always tells me that I have to be careful with what I leave on the ground, but it's hard to remember that.  Kiley has definitely eaten her fair share of paper and has also swallowed a hair band, which luckily came back out the other end! I have been helping Mommy and Daddy by telling them when I see her putting something in her mouth so hopefully she won't keep eating things that she shouldn't!

Kiley tries to 'talk' now too! I have fun 'grunting' and making noises that she makes! Mommy and Daddy think it's funny when we are having a 'conversation' of grunting back and forth! She can say a few words like ‘dada’ and ‘mama’ and ‘ba’ for ball and 'da' for any kind of animal.

Kiley has been eating a lot of different foods lately and not as much 'pureed' things, like chicken, cheese, bread, tofu, peaches, strawberries, pears and bananas. I still want everything that Kiley's eating, but I have also realized that I get to eat some better food than her at times!




No comments:

Post a Comment