Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween!

October 31st

Today is halloween!! We don't get to dress up in our 'costumes' at our school, but they have an 'international day' instead. We dress up in our 'traditional' clothes and bring in some 'traditional' food for everyone. I had a fun time at school eating all the different foods and seeing all the different attire!

In my kimono for 'international day' at school

In the evening we got dressed up for trick o treating!! I love trick o treating!!! I dressed up as Minnie Mouse and Kiley dressed up in my old bumble bee costume. Me and mommy went out to Hugo's house and I got to go trick o treating with him and his brother and cousins, Owen and Emi.  Kiley stayed home with daddy and bachan to help pass out candy. I had a lot of fun going to all the houses and getting LOTS of candy!! I was a little scared of some of the decorations though, and didn't want to go to the scary houses! I was also a lot more aware of the different costumes this year and was a little scared of some of them, but overall I had a good time and of course wanted to eat all my candy as soon as I got it! ( Which my mommy didn't allow me to do! )














No comments:

Post a Comment