Friday, January 21, 2011

booster/high chair




January 21

Today we went to visit Auntie Janell, Jeremy and Garrett. It was such a nice day so we all went to the park close by. My mommy walked with me in her Ergo carrier since I like it much better now that I am bigger and can look around when I'm in it! At the park I watched Jeremy play on the slides! It looked like a lot of fun! Afterwards we went back and had lunch. I got to play with Garrett's zebra and then later sit in his booster chair while my mommy and Auntie Janell ate. I really enjoyed sitting in the booster chair so when I got home, my mommy decided to set up my infant-high chair for me to use! It was a great idea because now I can sit and see mommy and daddy at the table and 'be a part' of meal time! Plus, now, my mommy can eat without having to hold me all the time and I can sit and play with all my toys on my tray! What a great new thing!

Jeremy on the slide

Jeremy, Garrett and Auntie Janell

Me in Garrett's booster chair
Garrett and me playing with his zebra
This toy is fun!

Me in my new highchair!




No comments:

Post a Comment