Sunday, January 9, 2011

reaching!

January 9th
I finally coordinated my arms and hands to reach for things! I had been gripping things when my mommy or daddy put something in my hand, and I was able to wave it around, but I was having a hard time actually reaching for anything! Today I finally figured it out and even though it is still slightly uncoordinated and takes me a few trials, I was able to reach and grab objects repeatedly! Now, I just need to figure out what to do with it when I have it in my hands! Right now I keep trying to put it toward my mouth but instead I just hit my face over and over! I'll get it sooner or later!







Here I am holding the toy and flailing it around... btw, what's with my comb over hair do, mom?










These toys don't taste very good, I prefer my thumb!

No comments:

Post a Comment