I'm 6 months old today! I'm getting so big! Some the new things that I'm doing are :
reaching for everything in sight! ( my mommy and daddy have to be careful of what's within my arms reach because I'll get it! ); using my hands to feel things ( I especially like the sound and texture of the sofa and the crunchiness of plastic bags!) ; using my teething toys more easily ( I can put my toy in my mouth easily and suck on it!) ; sitting upright all by myself and playing with my toys ( mommy still has to be right behind me though, just in case I get too excited and jump backwards!) ; making 'raspberry' noises with my mouth ( I get spit ALL over the place!); 'babbling' a lot more ( I especially like to 'sing' with my mobile music) ; sticking everything in my mouth ( including trying to fit BOTH my hands in my mouth at the same time!) ; recognizing people's faces ( starting to get a little 'stranger' danger), playing with my feet ( and taking my socks off and sometimes putting my feet in my mouth!), and rolling from back to tummy and tummy to back ( I'm especially good when I'm upset in my crib!); and standing with support! It seems like I'm changing and growing so fast!
Love the 6th month outfit! She is soooo cute!
ReplyDelete