Sunday, March 13, 2011

Maui Grandma and Oba-ban

March 13

My Grandma and great grandma ( Oba-ban) from Maui came on thursday to stay with us and hang out with me! I was so excited to see them again! I've gotten to spend a lot of time with them so far and I'm looking forward to spending plenty more time with them during their stay here!

Maui grandma, me and Oba-ban

Me and Grandma
Me with my new 'taggy' blankie from Grandma

Over the weekend we all went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium! It was neat to see all the animals! I enjoyed watching all the fish move around in the tanks!
Oba-ban, Grandma, me and daddy inside the aquarium

Me, Grandma & Oba-ban
Me with my new penguin toy from grandma, watching the sea otters
Out to eat after the day at the aquarium

No comments:

Post a Comment