Today I turned 9 months old! Wow! I'm growing up so quickly! I went to the doctors and found out that I am now 18 lbs 11 ounces and 28 1/4 inches tall!
| Crawling! |
| I love to try and get Rocky's toys! |
This past month I finally learned to crawl, or at least I finally decided I wanted to crawl! I've been kind of rocking back and forth, belly flopping forward or pushing myself backward, but I finally got my hands and feet coordinated and now I'm crawling all over! Now, instead of everyone trying to keep Rocky away from my toys, they have to keep me away from his! I love to get his toys and try to swing them around and play with him, like my mommy and daddy do!
| Mommy, take me out of my cage! |
| Whoa.. this is wobbly |
I also am getting really good about pulling myself up to standing. I do this in my crib, on the tables, on Rocky, on mommy and daddy, basically on anything that I can get my hands on that is taller than me! I love to stand and try to 'walk'! I'm getting pretty fast at walking holding onto my mommy, daddy or grandma's hands!
The other new thing I'm doing is climbing stairs! My mommy and daddy better get those gates up soon!
I also learned how to clap and how to wave 'bye bye' and I can go from crawling to sitting, back to crawling again! I have two new teeth coming in on the top now and I'm teething like crazy! I get slobber everywhere! So many new things! I'm definitely keeping my mommy, daddy and grandma busy now!
No comments:
Post a Comment