Saturday, June 4, 2011

Garrett's 1st bday

June 4th
Today we went to Garrett's first bday party! I had so much fun seeing and meeting all the babies and kids! There were so many of them! I tried to crawl around and follow everyone, but they were all too fast for me! I enjoyed watching everyone though! There was a pinata full of candy that all the kids had fun hitting! I can't wait to be able to participate in that soon! Mommy wishes she had taken more pictures of all the people and kids there! It was fun for them to see lots of people they haven't seen in a long time!

Auntie Janell and Garrett
Happy Birthday Garrett!!

MMM! Garrett enjoying his bday cupcake!
Me with Uncle Reid and Lindsay
Me with Uncle Nate, Auntie Cindy and Kimi

My first time hanging out with Kimi (10 mo)
All the kids waiting to hit the pinata! 
Me hanging out with Maile and Melia
Meeting Auntie Shari for the first time!

Auntie Ashley and Damon
Uncle Spencer and Tyler ( pooped out from all the activity!)

Auntie Carrie and Makena
Uncle Ryan and Leah (2 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment