Sunday, March 11, 2012

Run for Japan

March 11th

Auntie Anna told my mommy about a charity run for Japan so Mommy decided to do it with her and Uncle Ken! They allowed strollers for the run, so my mommy thought it'd be neat to have me tag along. Usually I fall asleep during my mommy's jogs in the morning, but with the time change and all the people/ excitement around, I was wide awake and I DID NOT want to be in the stroller past mile 2 ( it was a 5 mile run)!! I let my mommy and everyone else around us know it the WHOLE rest of the run! I was basically a siren for my mommy and everyone moved out of our way,  with of course the sympathetic comments for me, who was screaming my head off! My mommy felt like a terrible mother, but we finished the race and once I was out of the stroller I was much happier! Not sure if my mommy will be running with me in a race like that again, but it was a good experience for the both of us! Auntie Anna and Uncle Ken did great in their run and it was fun to see them there! Thanks Auntie for telling us about the run!

Me and Mommy before the run
With Daddy, who cheered us all on from the sidelines

With Auntie Anna and Uncle Ken
And we're off!

At the finish line... can you see my tears!?
Uncle Ken and Auntie Anna finishing the race!

The Nestle rabbit helped make me smile after the run! 




No comments:

Post a Comment