Friday, March 16, 2012

Academy of Science

March 16th

Since my Maui grannie and Oba-ban were here, we decided to go to the SF Academy of Science! We hadn't been to it yet and we were anxious to check it out! I had a really fun time there despite the fact that it was a rainy day in the city and that it was really crowded at the museum. I really liked the tropical exhibit with all the butterflies! And of course I was fascinated by all the fishes swimming in the tanks! We had a great time and I was pooped by the end of the day!

In the morning
Checking out the fish




More fish!
Oba-ban,Grannie,me and Daddy


Checking out the butterflies
Good view on top of Daddy's shoulders

On the roof of the academy
Walking with Obaban and Grannie

What a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment