Today is Easter Sunday and the Easter Bunny came to visit! I got lots of fun things from the Easter Bunny(s) and later in the day I got to do two Easter egg hunts! We got to go to Auntie Stephanie's house and look for eggs with Hugo and his cousins! I had so much fun looking for eggs that I wanted to do it again and again! Later that day I got to go to Bachan and Papa's house and do another Easter egg hunt! Then we got to color Easter eggs and decorate cupcakes! I had so much fun hanging out with everyone and celebrating Easter! What a fun day!
| Look! I'm a bunny! |
| Wow! Look at all my treats! |
| Ahhh! My melody! |
| Easter egg hunt with Hugo! |
| I found one! |
| I got another one! |
| Hugo, searching for his eggs |
| Aren't there any more?! |
| Wow! More Easter treats! |
| And another Easter egg hunt! |
| Look at my full basket! |
| Oooh! Coloring Easter eggs! |
| This is FUN! |
| Decorating them |
| With Papa and Bachan |
| Dinner with the family |
| Decorating my cupcake |
| This is the best part! |
| Sharing with Daddy |
No comments:
Post a Comment