Today we went to Leah's first birthday party! It was so much fun! They had a donut decorating station, a cheerio jewelry making station, bubbles and a large sand box! There were so many things to play with I didn't want to leave! I got to see a lot of my friends there too, and so did my mommy and daddy! Leah was such a good baby the whole time and seemed to really enjoy her party! I think my favorite part of the party was eating my cupcake though! It was yummy! Thanks for having us over Auntie Carrie and Uncle Ryan!
| Lance, Lindsay and Uncle Reid decorating donuts |
![]() |
| This is fun! |
| MMMM!!! |
| Making my cheerio bracelet |
| Do you like my bracelet?! |
| FUN sand table!! |
| I can play here all day! |
![]() |
| Bubbles! |
| Mmm! Yummy food! |
| Me and Tyler feeding each other noodles |
| Thanks Tyler! |
![]() |
| Auntie Ashley and baby Trevor |
| WOW! Nice shot Cole! |
| Happy 1st Birthday Leah! |
| Inouye family |
| Meli was so good with me! |
| YUMMMY! |
| Did I get any frosting on my face? |
| Saying bye to Tyler |
| Saying bye to Damon |



No comments:
Post a Comment