Saturday, September 22, 2012

My 2nd birthday!

September 22nd

Today is my birthday!! My mommy and daddy took me to gilroy gardens today for my birthday! I had a lot of fun there! Especially at the 'petting zoo' area where I was able to hold and touch the bunnies!! I loved it although they sure were hard to hold onto and I don't think they liked me chasing after them! Later that day I got to open some gifts and celebrate with a yummy cupcake! It was a fun day! I can't believe that I'm TWO years old already!
At two years old, I LOVE to sing, dance, jump, play 'make believe', play at the park and pet any and all animals! I'm going to preschool 5 days a week now and I love my 'friends' and teachers and talk about them all the time! Actually I love to talk and talk and talk in general now!! Mommy and daddy have fun having 'conversations' with me now! I pick up on words really fast, so everyone has to watch out what they're saying around me because I'll repeat everything I hear!
I can sing a lot of different songs and just love to sing in general. I love to draw and play with arts and crafts. I am quite silly most of the time and make mommy, daddy and Kiley laugh all the time. I'm quite a 'ham' in front of the camera and love to have my picture taken! My mommy signed me up for a tap/ballet class because I love to dance whenever I hear music!
I love TV ( even though mommy tries to be strict about it) , Dora and Mickey Mouse clubhouse, books, pizza and french fries! I love to eat! Especially sweets! ( Must run in the family!)
I'm slowly getting used to being an older sister! I try to pick her up, change her diaper, feed her a bottle, sing to her and rock her! I want to play with her, but my mommy tells me she's too little yet! I can't wait to have a play mate!

I want to take him home!

Entrance to gilroy gardens



Come here little bunny!
Hey there's a goat on my tractor!

Funny garlic hat!!


Riding the merry go round!
Birthday hat for birthday girl!!

Another funny hat!! 
Here I am later that day opening gifts, playing with them, and celebrating my birthday some more!


Cool ball!
Oooh Legos!



Thank you Bachan! 

Perfect 'Big Sister' Book for me!
Pizza for dinner! My favorite!



Happy Birthday to me!!

Happy Birthday Zoey!
With Bachan!

MMMM!!! CUPCAKE!!!
More fun gifts!!







No comments:

Post a Comment