Saturday, September 29, 2012

My birthday party!

September 29th

Today I had a small get together with some friends! It was kind of a late last minute bday celebration for me because my original bday party had to get cancelled due to my sister arriving much earlier than anticipated! It was nice that people were able to get together on short notice and I really enjoyed having everyone there to celebrate with me! It was a super HOT day but everyone was a trooper and managed to tolerate the heat outside!

Uncle Ryan and Leah
Uncle Spencer and me




Auntie Ashley and Trevor making visors
Bachan and Trevor playing with Pooh

Tyler always trying to sneak in a hug!
Auntie Carrie and Leah

Auntie Eileen, cousin Stephanie, Bachan and Kiley
Cousin Jenn, Marty and Ryan

Playing at the water table- it was HOT today
Auntie Ashley and Damon

Auntie Janell, Auntie Carrie and Leah
Jeremy 'up to bat'!

Taking my string from the piƱata
My birthday cake!

Singing Happy Birthday to myself
Cheeeeeessse!



Happy Birthday Zoey!
MMMM! I LOVE cake!

Uncle Jeff, Auntie Stephanie, Eamon and Hugo
Cousin Jenn and Kiley

No comments:

Post a Comment