Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2013

Dec 25th-26th

We celebrated Xmas at our place this year. It was another holiday without Papa, which made things sad, but it was nice to have the rest of the family together. We had a lot of food, as always and everything was delicious. It was Colton and Kiley's first Xmas and they got to open their first Xmas gifts and stockings. I got to help Bachan make my first gingerbread house and cut out Xmas cookies! I think I ate more sprinkles/candies than I put on the cookies and on the house! We all had a lot fun being together and making new memories.

Colty, Uncle Dean & Auntie Nicole

Rocky with his Xmas bells




Me and Kiley in our new sleeping bags!

Reading my new book from Bachan

Family picture

Gingerbread house!

We did it!

AHHHH!


Making cookies

Kiley hanging out watching

More sprinkles!

Do I have sprinkles on my face?

Cute stockings from my great auntie Eileen



We make cool presents!



No comments:

Post a Comment