Sunday, December 30, 2012

Kiley's 4 months old!

Dec 30th

Kiley is 4 months old!!! She had her 4 month appt and was 13lbs 14 ounces and 23.5” tall! She’s such a big girl already! Mommy tried to compare her stats to mine but it was hard because I had my 4 month appt almost at 5 months! Kiley is doing really well. She’s pushing up onto her hands and elbows now and can do tummy time pretty well. She actually tolerates it well too and will stay there quite a long time. She can lift her head up much better and will look around. She also can sit pretty well in the bumbo and mommy and daddy just put her in the high chair. It’s fun to have her at the dinner table with me. She’s not rolling yet, but she does roll from back to side often. Mommy says she loves to watch me because I'm so animated and energetic. She does laugh at me a lot and I think it's so funny. She also seems to recognize people and things and she appears aware of her surroundings more. Kiley is cooing and laughing and ‘talking’ more!! Mommy thinks it's so cute but I just try and talk back to her in the same way! She smiles a lot more too so we all try and make her smile when we can. She seems to be a happy baby =), at least that's what my mommy says!







No comments:

Post a Comment