Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Kiley is 5 monts old!

January 30th

Today Kiley turned 5 months old! She’s getting so big and time is flying by way too fast! Mommy says Kiley is a happy baby! She seems to love interaction and loves when you give her attention and talk and sing to her! She also seems to love music and coo a lot! Mommy says she seems to love to watch me and loves it when I sing to her! Mommy says I'm a good big sister to her! Kiley can now comfortably be on her tummy and lift herself up and keep her head up for awhile. She also can sit for a short time in what Mommy calls the 'tripod position'! She is slowly learning to roll, and has rolled a few times from her back to her tummy and from her tummy ( with a pillow under) to her back. She can reach for things and put them in her mouth and play with all the things that dangle from her bouncer/ around the world and play mat . Mommy and Daddy started to give her rice cereal since she still isn’t taking the bottle. She loves to eat it and lunges toward the spoon and smiles after taking a big mouthful! She makes it look so fun that I always want to eat some too!! Actually even though Mommy says Kiley wants to try and be like me, I often try and copy Kiley! Whether it's eating baby food, asking Mommy to feed me or carry me, or just babbling/ cooing , just like her! Mommy says she seems pretty easy going and mellow and said that I was the same way around this age too, so we'll see how she ends up being when she's older.






No comments:

Post a Comment