February 30th
Today Kiley turned 6 months old! She went to her 6 month appt and is
now 16 pounds and 26” tall! She still
doesn’t roll much, but she can roll from tummy to back pretty easily and will
on occasion roll from back to tummy. I try to help her roll by waving her toys in front of her! Kiley is sitting better now too. Mommy still puts a pillow behind her in case she falls backwards but as long as she has toys to play with, she sits pretty long. She's been reaching a lot more too! I have to watch what toys I have in front of her because she likes to put everything in her mouth right now!
Mommy and Daddy have been trying to feed her different foods like bananas, yams, peas, cereal and pears and some jar baby food. Of course I want to eat everything that they are giving her too! And yes, even the jar baby food! Kiley seems to like it so it must be good, right!?
Kiley is
cooing a lot and likes to ‘talk’, especially when she’s hungry or tired! She seems to like to be around all of us and gets upset if she’s left by herself. Mommy says she LOVES watching me and will just stare at me all the time!
She seems to love music, just like I did at her age! And she seems to recognize people now and will get upset if she
sees mommy and wants to eat or be carried! Of course that makes me want to be picked up or fed too!! I'm still adjusting to being an older sister and not being the 'only' one any more. I still have my moments but at times I like trying to play with her and take care of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment