April 3rd-14th
Granny came to visit!!! I was so excited to have Granny come and visit us! She stayed with us and I looked forward to seeing her every morning! I had so much fun while she was here! And of course she spoiled both me and Kiley the whole time!
| Add caption |
| Add caption |
| Add caption |
| Add caption |
| Add caption |
| Add caption |
It was Granny's bday on the day she arrived so we took her out to brunch over the weekend! We bought some cupcakes for Granny and I got to sing happy birthday to her and help blow out the candles! I hope she had a nice bday! Happy Birthday Granny!
| Add caption |
| Add caption |
| Add caption |
| Add caption |
| Add caption |
| Add caption |
Granny also came to my dance classes while she was here! I enjoyed having her watch me and showed off my new tutu in class!
| Add caption |
| Add caption |
| Add caption |
Mommy, Kiley and Granny went to SF via BART one day because Mommy had to pick up her race packet for a run she was going to do. It was Kiley's first time on BART ( I've never even been on it yet!) and Mommy and Granny had a fun outing exploring SF and shopping!
![]() |
| Add caption |
We had a lot of get togethers with Bachan and Colty while Granny was here too! It was fun to have both my grandma's around!! And of course we loved all the attention!
| Add caption |
| Add caption |
| Add caption |
| Add caption |
| Add caption |
On Granny's last day here we went to Gilroy gardens. It was a fun day there although the only rides I agreed to go on was the merry go round and the cars!
| Add caption |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| Add caption |



No comments:
Post a Comment