Today Kiley turned 8 months today!! Kiley is rolling all over the place! She’ll be in one place one second and then before you know it she’ll be somewhere else! We have to keep an eye on her now! She is pretty good at sitting and occasionally will still fall backwards but not often. She can reach forward really far when sitting and can now go into the prone position on her tummy. She can push herself all the way up on her hands when she’s on her tummy and can even get herself in the quadruped position now! She’ll push herself backwards a lot or rock back and forth and lately she’s been doing some bunny hopping! It won’t be long til she starts crawling and getting into all my things!! She can manage to get to things on the floor through her own way of moving, rolling, reaching, bunny hopping etc. so I have had to take my things out of her reach. She always wants to stand up and will try and pull herself up when she can! She’ll stand for quite a long time and try to reach everything in sight! She’s getting better with her hands! She can get puffs in her mouth now and can grab a lot of smaller things. She can pass things from one hand to the other and just learned to clap and bang two things together! Kiley and I play 'music' together a lot of times! Mommy says she loves to look and watch people especially me! I try to make her laugh as much as I can! It's pretty easy though, cuz all I have to do is make a silly face and she'll laugh at me. Kiley has been ‘talking’ a lot lately too! Lots of sounds and been staying ‘baabaa’, ‘daadaa’, and ‘maamaa’. My name is a little harder to say so I wonder what she'll try to call me when she starts talking! =)
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Kiley turns 8 months old!
April 30th
Today Kiley turned 8 months today!! Kiley is rolling all over the place! She’ll be in one place one second and then before you know it she’ll be somewhere else! We have to keep an eye on her now! She is pretty good at sitting and occasionally will still fall backwards but not often. She can reach forward really far when sitting and can now go into the prone position on her tummy. She can push herself all the way up on her hands when she’s on her tummy and can even get herself in the quadruped position now! She’ll push herself backwards a lot or rock back and forth and lately she’s been doing some bunny hopping! It won’t be long til she starts crawling and getting into all my things!! She can manage to get to things on the floor through her own way of moving, rolling, reaching, bunny hopping etc. so I have had to take my things out of her reach. She always wants to stand up and will try and pull herself up when she can! She’ll stand for quite a long time and try to reach everything in sight! She’s getting better with her hands! She can get puffs in her mouth now and can grab a lot of smaller things. She can pass things from one hand to the other and just learned to clap and bang two things together! Kiley and I play 'music' together a lot of times! Mommy says she loves to look and watch people especially me! I try to make her laugh as much as I can! It's pretty easy though, cuz all I have to do is make a silly face and she'll laugh at me. Kiley has been ‘talking’ a lot lately too! Lots of sounds and been staying ‘baabaa’, ‘daadaa’, and ‘maamaa’. My name is a little harder to say so I wonder what she'll try to call me when she starts talking! =)
Today Kiley turned 8 months today!! Kiley is rolling all over the place! She’ll be in one place one second and then before you know it she’ll be somewhere else! We have to keep an eye on her now! She is pretty good at sitting and occasionally will still fall backwards but not often. She can reach forward really far when sitting and can now go into the prone position on her tummy. She can push herself all the way up on her hands when she’s on her tummy and can even get herself in the quadruped position now! She’ll push herself backwards a lot or rock back and forth and lately she’s been doing some bunny hopping! It won’t be long til she starts crawling and getting into all my things!! She can manage to get to things on the floor through her own way of moving, rolling, reaching, bunny hopping etc. so I have had to take my things out of her reach. She always wants to stand up and will try and pull herself up when she can! She’ll stand for quite a long time and try to reach everything in sight! She’s getting better with her hands! She can get puffs in her mouth now and can grab a lot of smaller things. She can pass things from one hand to the other and just learned to clap and bang two things together! Kiley and I play 'music' together a lot of times! Mommy says she loves to look and watch people especially me! I try to make her laugh as much as I can! It's pretty easy though, cuz all I have to do is make a silly face and she'll laugh at me. Kiley has been ‘talking’ a lot lately too! Lots of sounds and been staying ‘baabaa’, ‘daadaa’, and ‘maamaa’. My name is a little harder to say so I wonder what she'll try to call me when she starts talking! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment