Saturday, May 4, 2013

Papa's Memorial Service

May 4th
Today is Papa's memorial service. It's hard to believe it's been a year since he has passed away. It doesn't seem that long ago. I know they say 'time heals', but it sure will take a long 'time' for that to be true. We all think about him each and every day and I still ask for him from time to time. My mommy likes to continue to believe that he's just on a long trip somewhere. It's easiest for all of us to deal with it in our own ways. Nevertheless, he will always be with us somehow someway and we will always remember him and miss him.

After the memorial service we went to the cemetery to visit Papa. Sister and I fell asleep in the car on the way there , but mommy, daddy, bachan, Auntie, Uncle and Colty were there to pay their respects.



No comments:

Post a Comment