May 30th
Kiley is already 9 months old!! She's growing up so fast! I've been noticing because she is crawling all over the place! She seems to be enjoying being able to get everywhere, but I have NOT been enjoying it at all!! She gets into all my stuff and wants to play with everything that I'm playing with! Plus she messes everything up and puts everything into her mouth! I get very frustrated and my mommy and daddy get mad at me for not sharing, but I don't' want her to be around my things! Kiley is also standing up a lot and always trying to reach up and pull herself up to stand! She gets into everything! She still falls a lot when she's standing, but she's getting better about keeping herself upright and even is taking steps side to side! I guess my stuff isn't going to be 'safe' on the ottomans any more either! My mommy and daddy have been 'walking' with her a lot too! She seems to be having fun 'walking' and can move her feet pretty well. She's also been trying to go up the stairs in the house! My mommy and daddy have had to keep their eyes on her a lot more and pay attention to her a lot more too. I've noticed because I have to make an effort ( i.e. whine or cry) to get my own attention! I try to crawl up the stairs like Kiley and try to make baby noises just like her since she seems to get attention that way! Kiley has been eating more finger foods too, and every time my mommy gives her some 'puffs' or even the pureed baby food, I want some too!! Lately I have not been happy having Kiley around and keep telling Mommy and Daddy to take her away. They keep telling me that I have to be a good big sister and share my things, but it's been very hard for me! Kiley had her 9 month appt today and was 18 pounds and 2'4" tall. My mommy says that I was I was pretty much the same weight ( 18 pounds 11 ounces and the same height!). It'll be interesting to see how we both grow up over the years!
No comments:
Post a Comment