It's Mommy's birthday! I was so excited to sing Mommy 'Happy Birthday!' that I kept singing it all day long to her! We got to go out to eat at the Olive Garden for her birthday. Uncle Dean and Colton joined us ( unfortunately Auntie Nicole couldn't make it). At the end of the meal I wanted to help Mommy blow out the candle on the dessert but she forgot to let me! I let her know how upset I was ( by crying ) and she was able to have the waiter relight the candle so that I could do it for her. I was much happier after that!
The next day we went to Yountville for breakfast! It was yummy! Mommy had to make sure she saved room for pastries from across the street at Bouchon though! Because after breakfast we headed over there to buy a lot of yummy things!! I helped her pick a strawberry cheesecake danish! YUM! After that Mommy and Daddy visited a few wineries. There were a lot of things to look at the wineries but my favorite was the koi pond at one of the ones they went to. I think mommy had a nice day/weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment