Today we celebrated Kiley's 1st bday! My mommy and daddy had the party at SACBC- the buddhist church in union city. It was in the gymnasium which was perfect for all the kids to run around and play! We had a fairy that came to do some singing with us and to make balloons for us! It was a lot of fun! There were a lot of my friends there too so I had fun running around with everyone! I think Kiley had fun, although she was getting pretty tired at the end! She lasted through the blowing of the candle and eating of the cake, although she started to get frustrated when she couldn't get the cake in her mouth! I got to sing happy birthday to her and even blow out her candle for her! I'm not sure how much longer she'll let me do that! I hope Kiley had a good birthday party!
| Crafts! |
| Fuzzy caterpillars |
| Pom pom caterpillars! |
| Hungry caterpillar theme! |
| MMM! Cupcakes! |
| The 'fairy' |
| My balloon the fairy made |
| Singing happy birthday to Kiley |
| Helping blow out the candle! |
| Happy 1st birthday Kiley!! |
| Family pic! |
| Kiley enjoying her cupcake! |
| With my second cousins and grand auntie |
| With Bachan |
| Kiley not so happy anymore! |
| Uncle Dean , Auntie Nicole and Colty |
| Kiley with Mommy and Daddy |
| Playing with Tyler |
| Tyler, what are you doing?? |
No comments:
Post a Comment