Tonight we all went to the SACBC obon dancing. I danced last year with Bachan but only got to dance one song because we got there late. This year we got there in time and we got to dance all the dances! I followed mommy around and around the circle. I don't think she knew what she was doing, but it was still fun trying to wave the fan around and follow her! This was Kiley's first Obon and although she ended taking a nap through the whole thing, she did stay awake long enough to take some pictures with me in my kimono!
| Me and Bachan |
| Ready to dance! |
| Posing... |
| Kiley's trying to pose too! |
| Family pic! |
| Posing with Bachan again |
| Getting ready to go dance |
| This thing is long! |
| Trying to follow mommy |
No comments:
Post a Comment