Mommy and Daddy surprised me with a vacation trip to Disneyland to celebrate my birthday!! I love disneyland and was so excited to go! Of course I asked a million times on the way down 'are we there yet?', 'are we there yet?'! I was so excited to finally get there! It was neat to see all the Halloween decorations that they had already put up for the holiday and a lot of fun to see the characters dressed up in their Halloween costumes too! I still love taking pictures with the characters and getting their autographs!! That's pretty much what we do all day long! Find characters and stand in line for them!! I do like the merry go round and the small world rides but that's about it right now. I still like watching the parades and all the shows and of course getting face painting! It was a fun trip and I can't wait to come back again!!
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Disneyland trip!!
September 25th
Mommy and Daddy surprised me with a vacation trip to Disneyland to celebrate my birthday!! I love disneyland and was so excited to go! Of course I asked a million times on the way down 'are we there yet?', 'are we there yet?'! I was so excited to finally get there! It was neat to see all the Halloween decorations that they had already put up for the holiday and a lot of fun to see the characters dressed up in their Halloween costumes too! I still love taking pictures with the characters and getting their autographs!! That's pretty much what we do all day long! Find characters and stand in line for them!! I do like the merry go round and the small world rides but that's about it right now. I still like watching the parades and all the shows and of course getting face painting! It was a fun trip and I can't wait to come back again!!
Mommy and Daddy surprised me with a vacation trip to Disneyland to celebrate my birthday!! I love disneyland and was so excited to go! Of course I asked a million times on the way down 'are we there yet?', 'are we there yet?'! I was so excited to finally get there! It was neat to see all the Halloween decorations that they had already put up for the holiday and a lot of fun to see the characters dressed up in their Halloween costumes too! I still love taking pictures with the characters and getting their autographs!! That's pretty much what we do all day long! Find characters and stand in line for them!! I do like the merry go round and the small world rides but that's about it right now. I still like watching the parades and all the shows and of course getting face painting! It was a fun trip and I can't wait to come back again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment