Saturday, September 14, 2013

My 3rd birthday party!

Sept 14th

Today we celebrated my third bday with a Mickey Mouse party! I had a lot of fun with all my friends that came!! We decorated Mickey wands, Mickey cookies, played in a cardboard house, blew bubbles and ate lots of yummy food and dessert!! I was so happy to have all my close friends and family there to help me celebrate my 3rd bday!! Thank you, everyone, for coming!

Mickey & Minnie ears
Favor bags

Decorations
Mickey wands

Minnie cupcakes
Colty in his ears

Auntie Carrie & Uncle Ryan with their ears!
Me and Anagha

Enjoying our lunch - Sia, Anagha and me
Hugo and Uncle Jeff in his cute ears!

Eating our cookies that we decorated
Makena having fun in the cardboard house

All laughs with Anagha
Coloring and decorating

Cute cookie makena!!
Playing with my friends




Happy birthday to me!
MMM, can I eat it now?!

MMM.. where's mine??!

No comments:

Post a Comment