Today I turned 11 months old! I am getting so big! I can reach all the tops of the garbage cans, all the cords hanging down from the tables, all the seats on the chairs, and all the shelves that my mommy and daddy thought were safe places to keep things! They better get their act together and start baby proofing the house better!
Let me see that camera!
I have 6 teeth now ( 4 on top and 2 on bottom) and have been teething quite a bit, so I've needed a little bit more love and soothing lately. I love to point at things, especially when I want something and I'm slowly learning some signs to tell my mommy and daddy when I want 'more' or when I'm 'hungry'.
Trying to get the hang of 'walking'
I am standing and cruising around the furniture a lot, but I'm still hesitant taking my hands off things that support me. I like to chase Rocky around and give him his toys and I'm getting better at throwing the ball/ toys to him.
Taking a break from pictures and reading my books
I still love looking at my books, listening to music and dancing, opening and closing things and shredding toilet paper and kleenex. I love to play hide and seek with my stuffed animals and peek-a-boo with my mommy and daddy. I'm also becoming more interested in faces and babies and like to point to them whenever I see them. Here's a couple of videos of me dancing and playing.
No comments:
Post a Comment