August 20
Since my daddy was away abalone diving and Uncle Ryan was away at work, my mommy and Auntie Janell decided to get together for lunch. It was nice to see Auntie Janell and Jeremy and Garrett! It had been a long time since we had all gotten together and my mommy had a fun time catching up with Auntie and I had a fun time playing and watching Jeremy and Garrett! They have so many cool toys at their house that I have so much fun playing with! Auntie Janell made lunch for everyone and even cut some up for me! It was yummy! Thank you Auntie! I had a fun time at their house and my mommy did too! We look forward to seeing them again soon!
 |
| Walking with Auntie Janell |
 |
| Watching the boys play |
 |
| I love playing with water! |
 |
| Playing with the boys' toys! |
 |
| Playing with Garrett |
 |
| 'Let's hold hands' |
 |
| 'Holding hands' with Garrett |
No comments:
Post a Comment