Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oakland Zoo


August 17th
Today my mommy's co-worker, Kyle, had the day off and invited us to join him and Devin at the Oakland Zoo! It was my first time at the zoo! I stayed awake the whole time we were there and enjoyed seeing all the animals! Unfortunately it was a hot day, so most of the animals were 'hiding' in the shade or shelter, I enjoyed seeing the ones that were out and about! I especially liked the giraffes because they were so close to us and so big! I had a fun time hanging out with Devin and Uncle Kyle too! Thanks for inviting us! Hopefully I can go back to the zoo again soon!

In front of the swinging monkey!
In front of the alligator exhibit with Devin

Hanging out during our lunch break
Playing with Devin




Sitting with Uncle Kyle and Devin
Pointing out the giraffe!









No comments:

Post a Comment