September 22nd
I'm one year old today!!!

I am growing up so quickly! I can cruise around the furniture and walk around with two hands holding me. I'm getting better using only one hand to hold on, and will walk some steps slowly. I still prefer to crawl everywhere and am getting pretty fast! I can climb up the stairs and finally got the hang of turning around to go down the stairs! I still love to point at things , usually things I want, and will let you know my frustration when you don't give it to me. I have found a new liking to soft stuffed animals and love to 'hug' and 'kiss' them. I still love music and have discovered how to open and close the CD player and take all the CDs out! I love to push buttons to see what they do and I'm continuing to explore all the cabinets and garbage cans when I can! My new favorite games are 'peek a boo', trying to mimic my mommy and daddy's facial expressions and playing with toilet paper. I love to watch football and will clap every time I hear the crowd clapping!
 |
| Hide and seek with the lid |
 |
| Tearing up the toilet paper |
 |
| Clapping at the football game |
 |
| Clapping with no handhold! |
 |
| Trying to get into the cabinets! |
Since today was my one year birthday I got to open some presents! I love to unwrap them and play with the paper!
 |
| Opening gifts from grandma |
 |
| Me and Grandma |
 |
| Reading Grandma Maui's card |
 |
| Opening Grandpa Bill's gift |
 |
| Cute piggy bank! |
 |
| Gift from mommy and daddy |
 |
| Me and Daddy |
I also got to have a special treat after dinner tonite! I wasn't quite sure about the candle but I definitely loved the cupcake! I almost ate the whole thing!
 |
| My first candle |
 |
| MMMM! |
Afterwards I got a nice bath to wash off all the frosting!
 |
| Nice and clean |
It was a fun birthday day today ( I got to spend most of it with my Daddy because he took the day off with me! ). I'm also looking forward to my birthday party next weekend! I think that means I get to have more cupcakes!
No comments:
Post a Comment