Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Hollow

September 10th
Today we got to meet Auntie Ashley and Damon at Happy Hollow! It was a spontaneous get together and I'm so glad we were able to meet up with them! It was my first time there and I had so much fun! It's such a nice park and I loved all the fun activities it had to offer! I got to ride the dragon train, watch a puppet show, see all the animals and even try to ride the merry go round for my first time ( I got scared though and had to get off half way through the ride! Maybe next time I'll do better on it!) It was a lot of fun to hang out with Damon and Auntie Ashley! I can't wait to go back again!
Damon and Auntie Ashley checking out the animals!
Auntie Ashley helping Damon across the water! Very impressive- 8 mo pregnant and all! 

Me and Damon checking out the strange 'rat-like' animal
I liked watching them walk and swim around


Holding hands with Damon !
Auntie Ashley and Damon on the Merry go Round


Damon playing with a stuffed snake!

No comments:

Post a Comment