September 1st-7th
My Maui Grandma and Oba-ban came to visit and stay with us! It was so nice to see them again! I have gotten a lot bigger and am much more interactive since the last time they came and I had so much fun with them! I loved playing hide and seek with the both of them and Oba-ban always made me laugh with her silly faces!
 |
| Playing with Maui grandma |
 |
| Oba-ban making me laugh! |
 |
| Playing on my great great grandma's knitted blanket! |
We went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium with them and had so much fun looking at all the exhibits! The new tuna tank was reopened, so I got to see the big tunas (my daddy's favorite exhibit!) and some other new animals, like the baby turtles!
 |
| Checking out the new tuna tank! |
 |
| My first look at a baby turtle! |
 |
| I loved looking at all the fishies! |
 |
| Look at them all! |
 |
| Daddy, me, grandma and Oba-ban |
The next day we went to Sausalito. We drove over the Golden Gate Bridge to get there and then went to a fun art festival. At the festival there was an area for kids and we happened to be there at the perfect time because there was a singer singing children's songs! Since I love music, I had a lot of fun dancing, clapping, and watching all the other kids!
 |
| Hanging out with Oba-ban listening to music |
 |
| Checking out the singer and kids dancing |
 |
| Dance, dance, dance! |
I had so much fun with my Maui grandma and Oba-ban! They took really good care of me and spoiled me like crazy! Thanks for everything! I can't wait to see you guys again soon!
 |
| Playing with my new hello kitty from Auntie Traci! |
 |
| Surrounded by all my 'kitties' |
 |
| Enjoying my time with Oba-ban! |
 |
| Taking a walk with Maui Grandma |
 |
| My favorite leg position in the BOB |
No comments:
Post a Comment