Saturday, November 26, 2011

Monterey Bay Aquarium

November 26th

Today we went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. I've been there a couple of times before, but each time I go I become more interested in all the things there! Auntie Stella, Uncle Spencer and Tyler joined us too so it was extra fun with them there! Tyler and I had a lot of fun in the 'Splash/Kids Zone'!
Me and Daddy by the water
Auntie Stella, Tyler and Uncle Spencer

Me and Tyler giving our 'hello' hugs
Checking out the sting ray water tank

Posing in the 'clam shell'

What is this thing I'm wearing, mommy?
Dressed in our 'ocean creature' costumes






Riding the rocking 'horse' 

Playing in the fish 'tank'... we got soaked!
There was a free picture opportunity with Santa... but I was not having it!

Tyler and Santa looked concerned.. I just wanted to get OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment