Thursday, November 3, 2011

Our last day/night on Maui

November 3rd
Today we just tried to get organized for our trip back home. While Mommy and Daddy were getting packed, I hung out with Granny, Oba-ban and Auntie Traci! Granny had bought me a cute cat ear headband but I didn't like to keep it on. My mommy was able to distract me long enough and take pictures of me in them before I realized they were on my head and I took them off!

Me and Auntie Traci
Me with Granny and Oba-ban




Me and Daddy

Later that night we had a lot of people over for dinner at Granny's house! I got to see Auntie Nicole, Uncle Dean, Naomi and Kimiye again and had so much fun playing with them! I also got to see Auntie Lorraine and Uncle Aaron Shinmoto too! It was so nice to see them and to hang out with them in Maui! I also got to meet Uncle Spencer and Uncle Dean ( Kawamura) too! It was such a fun night! I was so sad to see everyone leave and made my mommy go outside to wave goodbye to them all,  over and over again! I will miss them!

Hugging my new toy from Uncle Spencer
Auntie Nicole, Naomi and Kimiye




Having fun with Kimiye
Uncle Spencer and Auntie Traci

Granny, Uncle Aaron, Auntie Lorraine and Oba-ban
'Dancing' with Naomi

Being silly and 'dancing' on my own!
We had such a fun time on Maui! I will miss everyone very much and look forward to seeing Granny, Oba-ban and Auntie Traci again soon! Thank you for spoiling me so much while I was there!

No comments:

Post a Comment