Friday, November 25, 2011

Playing outside/ Auntie Shari

November 25th

It was a nice day outside today and so we all walked to the little playground by our house! I love walking all over the place now and especially love to pick up all the leaves that are falling onto the ground right now! I had fun at the little playground and loved going down the slide!

Running around!
I love leaves!

Getting ready to go down the slide!
Here I go!

This tunnel is the perfect size for me!

Later that day Auntie Shari came by to visit! It was so nice to see her!! She gave me some really nice books and I had a lot of fun hanging out with her! I hope I can see her again soon!

Opening my gift...
What a fun book!

I see me!
Me and Auntie Shari


No comments:

Post a Comment