Thursday, December 22, 2011

15 months old

December 22nd


Today I turned 15 months old!




I am walking all over the place now! I especially love to walk outside, smell all the flowers, touch all the plants and help walk Rocky ( and even pretend to help pick up his poop!).

I love books!

Playing with my tea set

I still love to read and will sit in your lap to have you read to me. I love playing with my toy kitchen, my toy tea set and my toy veggies/ fruits and pretend that I'm making something or eating/drinking something.


Helping mommy do some baking




 I still love bubbles and have learned to blow them all on my own now! I love to watch my mommy and daddy bake/cook and always want to try to help them ( if they'll let me!). I still love music and will dance to it whenever I hear it! I also love to help my mommy with the laundry and with putting things away. I am saying a lot of words now like 'more', 'dog', 'cracker', 'wawa', 'cat', 'one', 'hot', 'nana' ( for banana), 'baby', 'moo', 'woof woof' etc.

HUG HUG Rocky!


I love to play with Rocky and chase him around and give him lots of hugs ( he doesn't always want them though!).  Daddy, on the other hand, LOVES to get my hugs! And look at how big my feet are getting! Mommy says that I have Daddy's feet.. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing! =)


Daddy loves my hugs!
An exact ( smaller) replica of Daddy's foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment