Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tahoe

December 18th-23rd

Today we headed up to Tahoe! It is our first trip up for the winter season. Unfortunately there hasn't been any snow so there wasn't any snow near our condo. The Northstar village was nicely decorated though and I enjoyed all the lights and the large Christmas tree with presents! Now that I'm walking around on my own, I have so much fun taking off and walking all over the place! Mommy and Daddy have to keep an eye on me because if not, I'm gone on my own adventure, checking everything out and touching everything I can!

In front of the pretty xmas tree
and I'm off... 



We found some patches of snow that I got to walk around on and touch. Hopefully next time I'll get to try riding on a sled or actually playing in the snow!

All bundled up..
Walking on the snow

On the big chair at Squaw
Still trying to get used to this stuff..

Me and Daddy 

No comments:

Post a Comment