Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas!

December 24-25th

Christmas eve I got to open some of my presents! I'm getting good at opening gifts and love to tear off the paper, play with the tissue paper and look for my gift!

Not a Xmas present, just being silly..
Daddy helping me fly...

Playing with Rocky
Chillin' with Rocky on the couch

OOhhh... what is it?!
Cool blocks!

Having fun ripping the tissue paper
Another fun gift!

Whew.. opening gifts is tiring!
I got to open a lot of nice gifts on Christmas eve! And then this morning Santa Claus came and left me more gifts in my stocking!!! I also got to open a lot of gifts that were mailed to me from all my 'Santa Claus'  in Hawaii! How fun!

Checking out my stocking...
What did I get?!





Hanging out by the Xmas tree.. 

Giving mommy her gifts

Giving Daddy his gift
Another gift for me!!?
I love lounging in my new chair!!!


Christmas dinner at grandma and grandpa's

More fun gifts!

I love this tissue paper stuff!
Oooh.. what a cool gift!





Look at my nice outfit!!

With Auntie Nicole and Uncle Dean

Showing off Mommy's new scarf
Hanging out with Uncle Dean



Family pic

With Mommy and Daddy and Rocky

The box is more fun!
Putting together my new toy 
Thanks to everyone for all my fun and nice gifts! Unfortunately my mommy didn't get a picture of me with all of them, but I am loving them all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment