Today I turned 3 months old! At 3 months, I have just recently been able to find my thumb and keep it in my mouth! It has helped out a lot in helping me go to sleep at night and keep me asleep through the night! I still wake up a couple times a night, but my sleep times are getting longer! I also like to coo a lot and 'talk' to people especially after I've eaten and I'm in a good mood! I like to look at books and love to listen to music and watch my mobile! The mobile helps keep me calm when I'm fussy! I also am getting better at sitting up on my own on the couch and I love to watch the TV, especially football! Maybe because my daddy is always watching it! Sometimes I am just lying in my crib or sitting and I laugh all by myself and my mommy and daddy wonder what is so funny! So far I have already been to Tahoe and my mommy and daddy take me all over the place to visit their friends, go shopping and out to eat! Usually I just sleep, but lately I've been wanting to get out of my carseat/stroller and sit on their laps or be held and look around! I'm getting better at tummy time and can hold my head up longer, but I still like to use my legs more than my arms and try to push myself forward, landing on my head! Hopefully I'll get better at using my arms as I get stronger!
Today in the afternoon I got to meet Uncle Jay! Him and Auntie Jane are getting married next year!! My mommy and daddy are very excited for them! I had fun sitting on Uncle Jay's lap almost the whole time! He was so good with me! I hope to see him again soon, and hopefully meet Auntie Jane soon too!
No comments:
Post a Comment