Friday, December 31, 2010

My first New Years Eve!

December 31st

Tonight we went to visit my friend Damon to give him his Xmas present and to have dinner! I got to see him and Auntie Ashley and Uncle Todd! It was really nice to see them again! My friend Tyler also stopped by and I got to see him and Auntie Stella and Uncle Spencer too! We had a nice time but I got pretty fussy near the end of the night and didn't want to stop crying, so we didn't make it over to Uncle Jay's house to bring in the new year! Sorry Uncle Jay! I did eventually make it past midnight and even participated in a new years toast, but I was really tired and wanted to go to sleep soon after that! I had a nice new years celebration and I'm looking forward to my first full year in 2011!

Uncle Spence, Tyler, my Daddy, me, Uncle Todd and Damon

Exchanging Xmas gifts with Damon

Auntie Ashley, Damon and Uncle Todd

Auntie Stella, Tyler and Uncle Spence

Yummy dinner! ( Well, I drank milk...)

Me and Auntie Ashley

Happy New Year!!

Cheers!

Here's to a wonderful 2011!

See you soon Uncle and Auntie!

No comments:

Post a Comment