Sunday, December 19, 2010

meeting derick/ shinmoto holiday potluck

December 19th

Today I got to meet Uncle Derick for the first time. He and Auntie Denise stopped by to say hi. It was so nice to meet him!

Later that night we went to Auntie Jenica and Uncle Kevin's house for a holiday potluck. I finally got to meet and see Uncle Kevin and Auntie Nicole. I was a little fussy, so unfortunately they didn't get to hold me for very long. Maybe next time I'll be less tired and more awake for them!

I also got to meet Uncle Kevin's mom and dad for the first time! They were here from Hawaii visiting! It was nice to meet them! My mommy and daddy ate a lot of yummy food that everyone made and I got to sit and play with Maile and Melia some. I really liked their little chair! I also got to meet Auntie Lana's kids, Emi and Kayla for the first time ( I met them before but I was sleeping!).






No comments:

Post a Comment