Friday, December 31, 2010

Uncle Darin/Auntie Erin's last days visiting

December 27-December 31

During Auntie Erin and Uncle Darin's last days here, they spent a lot of time with me! I enjoyed watching them play the new Kinect game, going shopping with them at Valley Fair, eating out with them and laughing with them! I will miss them and I hope I get to see them again soon! My 'brother' Rocky will miss them too! They spoiled him a lot and gave him a lot of attention! 


My Daddy playing Kinect- 'hovering low'!

Uncle and Auntie competing on the obstacle course!

Chilling with Uncle Darin!

Uncle and Auntie were so good about making me smile!

YUM! Auntie and Uncle enjoyed their Five Guys Burgers!!

That's a mouthful!

It was exhausting watching them devour those huge burgers! 

Auntie Erin and my mommy had fun hanging out together!
My brother Rocky getting lots of love from Auntie and Uncle!

My grandma & grandpa treated us to a nice dinner on Auntie & Uncle's last day! ( I'm sleeping in the background! It was past my bedtime!)



Bye Auntie Erin and Uncle Darin! I'm gonna miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment