Sunday, May 22, 2011

8 Months old!

May 22nd
Today I turned 8  months old! I've been doing a lot of new things since last month!


I don't like to sit still anymore!

Let me see that camera!



This is taking too long.... 
Okay, hurry up... 

My favorite new thing is standing up! I love to be standing now and will look for anything I can to try and pull myself up to stand.
I'm standing!

If I'm holding onto something/ someone, I can take some steps too! I still don't care to crawl and will only occasionally 'bunny hop' forward if I really want something. Otherwise, I'm happy just rolling around or pushing myself backward. I think I'm going to skip this whole crawling thing and just start walking already! =)








My other new thing is eating new foods! Aside from trying new pureed foods (my favorites are carrots and peas), I've discovered cereal puffs, and I love them! I love eating with my hands and I finally figured out how to get them in my mouth, basically I just stick my WHOLE hand in my mouth and the chances that the puff gets in my mouth is pretty good!
Hmm.. how do I get these things in my mouth...
It's gotta go in my mouth if I put my whole hand in there...

I also just learned how to hold two things and pound them together! My favorite things to play with right now are tupperware, blocks and books!


Tupperware hat!
I love pulling all the books out of this box!

I am also starting to enjoy my bathtime! I hated bathtime and would cry every time, but lately, because I can sit up, I love to splash and play in the water! I get water EVERYWHERE, but it's fun and my mommy and daddy are happy because I'm not crying!

Having fun splashing and getting wet! 

I am still not saying any words, but I do like to whine or screech 'EEEEE' with my arms stiffened straight out to the sides, when I want something that I'm not getting. I don't think my mommy and daddy like it much, but until I can talk, that's what they're gonna get!
'EEEEEEEE!!!!' ( you can see my two new teeth in this picture too!)
I'm getting so big! Daddy has fun putting me on his shoulders now where I like to play with his hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment